Here I am posting one of the poems which I wrote in my primary school. Today I found this poem in my journal. Feeling happy to share with you all lovely people.
Forest, forest, it is good for rest
Humans are its guest
Our forests are in west
Monkeys eat fruits and taste
Forest, forest it is good for rest
Our forests are the largest
Forests are good and best
Forest, forest it is good for rest
Animals of forest are greatest
If anyone shoots them, they will arrest
The case of it will be very biggest
Humans are its guest
Our forests are in west
Monkeys eat fruits and taste
Forest, forest it is good for rest
Our forests are the largest
Forests are good and best
Forest, forest it is good for rest
Animals of forest are greatest
If anyone shoots them, they will arrest
The case of it will be very biggest

No comments:
Post a Comment