I miss you again, for a first time
I need you again, for a first time
I cry for you again, for a first time
I tell your stories to my friends again, for a first time
I wait for your phone call again, for a first time
I call you, I didn’t get your response again, for a first time
I miss you BOTH BADLY again, for a first time
I wish I could have you both back again, forever and ever
I need you again, for a first time
I cry for you again, for a first time
I tell your stories to my friends again, for a first time
I wait for your phone call again, for a first time
I call you, I didn’t get your response again, for a first time
I miss you BOTH BADLY again, for a first time
I wish I could have you both back again, forever and ever
#Dad_Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment