Monday, 17 April 2017

A Gentle-Man to his Lady!

A Gentle-Man to his Lady!
I am idol in love temple for you only
I am wizard to cast a spell of love on you only
I am music to play for you only
I am spring to bloom for you only
I am moon in dark night to shine for you only
I am sun in cold winter to give warmth to you only
I am nightingale to sing sweet songs for you only
I am morning tweet for you only
I am evening horizon for you only
I am North-Star for you only
I am winter snow for you only
I am falling leave of autumn for you only
I am romantic for you only, my lady 
I am poet of your beauty
Yours, Saaka

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Words of Wisdom And Compassion ! Is there anyway to leave likes ? I Like them - just need to - say so.

    ReplyDelete