I was fail to get happiness when
I search the answer in a question
The light in a dark
The day in a night
The love in a hate
The truth in a lie
The life in a death
The religion in a fear
The water in a desert
The stars in a day
The sown in a rain
The flower in a thorn
The heart in a stone
The ice in a fire
The shadow in a net
The air in a space
The God in an idle
And all the time
I was fail to get happiness
Then I follow my conscience
I thought an answer for the question
I lit a light in the darkness
I differentiate a day
from the night
I embrace a hate with the love
I understand the beauty of life
I believe peace is the religion
I dig a well in the desert
I appreciate a brightness of the sun
I enjoy every drop of the rain
I use the thorn for safety
I value a hardness of the stone
I get warmth from the fire
I take pleasure in a breeze from the net
I understand a significance of the emptiness
I found God within me
After that…
All the time
I follow my true conscience instead of norms and customs
I follow my true conscience instead of norms and customs
I get the happiness

No comments:
Post a Comment