My Poem

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My Tears…


The salty water of heart
The beats of emotions rolling on face
The pupils of eye swim in the ocean of desires
Raining eyes
The fountain of pain
Posted by Unknown at 06:01
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (13)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (12)
  • ►  2015 (26)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2014 (12)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • Darkness is not Always Bad
      • My Tears…
      • I LOVE…
      • WHY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND?
      • WHO ARE YOU OF MINE?
      • I Miss You
      • Let’s Be One Forever!
      • Oh My Dear!
      • I Want You and You Need Me!
      • When they said Mom was NO-MORE
      • You are my strength, you are my weakness!
      • If You Want... Then You Need!
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.